Maximum water flow 1.3L/s in compact water kit.
ATS & MCTI FCU-Link is a set of valves and accessories that are designed to connect the fan coil unit to the chilled water or the hot water piping networks with excellent pressure independent control features.
ATS & MCTI FCU-Link combines the pressure independent control valve, actuator, isolation valves, strainer, drain valve, flexible connections and thermal insulation into a single assembly, factory tested and ready to install unit.
FCU-LINK is designed to connect fan coil units to chilled/ hot water network with PICV features. FCU-Link is used for accurate, compact and easy to install hook up system.
• Compact Solutions that warrants minimized design & risk.
• Optimum space utilization with small compact product
• Guaranteed performance for the entire assembly set.
• Zero installation errors
• Easy for flushing and coil isolation
• Specifically designed thermal insulation for minimum condensation
• No specialized balancing team required for installation
• Hi flexibility in adding networks
• Available in 20mm, 25mm and other sizes as required
• Integral union joints for easy alignment & tightening
• Extended T-handle isolation valves
• Full bore isolating valves for supply, return & bypass
• Strainer is integrated with drain cock for compact installation
• Flexible connections of length 30mm suitable for the site conditions provided as a standard accessory
• Special thermal insulation
• P/T plugs provided to check the flow rate and temperature
• 230V/ 24V on/off and 0~10V modulating actuator available